Sunday, August 23, 2009

Vacation

I have just returned from a 10 day visit to the awesome state of Minnesota. My oldest son, his wife, Connor and I flew to Minneapolis on the 12th and returned on the 22nd. I just wanted to give a brief summary of the trip. We arrived and I promptly caught a head cold. I think it was from the stuffy plane trip. Connor and I spent the entire time at my parent's in Garfield while Matt and Sarah spent 4 days discovering the many things to do in Minneapolis. Here are some photos:
This is Ollie in Alexandria.




Connor had a run in with a bear at the Runestone Museum in Alexandria.


Here is the picture of lightening, taken with my highly quick shuttered ipod camera phone during an awesome thunder and lightening storm.


Here I am before my lightening fast 10K women's win. I ran the Run for the Melon. I was hoping to win a new pair of melons but instead received free watermelon after. The run took place in Vining Minnesota on Watermelon day!



AND, I knitted Sarah an awesome pair of socks.


It was a fabulous vacation!!

Run fun.......

1 comment:

Danni said...

Fun! And wow on the socks. Very skilled you are.