Thursday, December 25, 2008

Slacker

Ok, I had every intention of running Pacific Coast trail runs Muir Beach 50K and Rodeo Beach 50K in December but due to circumstances beyond my control, I didn't.  I have got to get to the trails and do some hills.  If not, I will seriously be in trouble come March for Coyote Two Moon!

So, tentatively, this is my race schedule until WS.
January:  Angel Island 50K
                    Pacifica 50K
February:  Surf City Marathon
                      Jed Smith 50 mile
                      Sequoia 50K
March:  CTM
                Pirates Cove 50K
                Lake Sonoma 50 mile
April:  AR50
              Diablo 50 mile
May:  Miwok (?)
            Quick Silver 50 mile
            Skyline 50K
June:  Diablo 50K

Western States!
Pretty ambitious huh?

Run Fun....

No comments: